- Posted 28 October 2023
- Job type Intern
- Contact NameBryce Derrick
At Dexian, it’s not just about the bottom line; it’s about the people. We focus on the relationships we have with our clients, consultants and candidates. Our motto, “Getting IT Right,” is reflected in every aspect of our company—it guides our decisions and actions and ensures that our consultants and clients always come first. To further enhance our competitive edge we are searching for SALES-DRIVEN, GOAL-ORIENTED AND MONEY-MOTIVATED individuals interested in exploring the recruiting and sales industry. Our Internship Program is a fast track to a rewarding career into staffing. In this role you will be working closely with recruiters and account managers to best understand the business and industry. While adhering to weekly expectations, you will work to:
• Explain and use the full recruiting cycle from beginning to end
• Summarize the recruiting industry: including technology and business concepts as well as apply those concepts in the role of a recruiter
• Shadow back-office processes to be able to interpret and explain the processes of the IT recruiting business
• Comprehend how to identify and qualify candidates
• Shadow consultant and client visits
• Current undergraduate student seeking sales position upon graduation.
• Ideal candidates will be SALES-DRIVEN, GOAL-ORIENTED AND MONEY-MOTIVATED.
• Must demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and possess a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations.
• Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
• Familiar with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and MS Outlook.
• Must have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.